Jamie & Bobby Deen, Paula Deen’s boys, signing copies of The Deen Bros Take It Easy
* 9/9/09 7:00 PM at Barnes & Noble – Smith Haven Mall. Lake Grove, NY.
* 9/10/09 at The Paula Deen Store – West Congress Street. Savannah, GA.
* 9/12/09 7:00 PM at Borders Books – Roswell Road. Marietta, GA.
* 9/16/09 7:00 PM at Borders Books – Preston Road. Dallas, TX.
* 9/17/09 7:00 PM at Barnes & Noble – SE Maynard. Cary, NC.
* 9/19/09 7:00 PM at Barnes & Noble – Oglethorpe Mall. Savannah, GA.
* 9/21/09 7:00 PM at Davis-Kidd Booksellers – Green Hills Village Drive. Nashville, TN.
* 9/23/09 7:00 PM at Borders Books – Shelbyville Road. Louisville, KY.
* 9/24/09 7:00 PM at Page & Palette – South Section Street. Fairhope, AL.
* 10/6/09 7:00 PM at Barnes & Noble – Tysons Corner Mall. McLean, VA.
* 10/9/09 7:00 PM at Mendham Books – East Main Street. Mendham, NJ.
* 10/11/09 2:00 PM at Wegmans Store – Route 202. Bridgewater, NJ.
* 10/12/09 7:00 PM at Chester County Book Co. – Paoli Pike. West Chester, PA.
* 10/28/09 7:00 PM at Vroman’s Books – East Colorado Blvd. Pasadena, CA.
* 11/6/09 7:00 PM at Barnes & Noble – Tysons Corner Center. McLean, VA.
Jamie and Bobby Deen know how to work hard. They know what it is like to be busy. But even they had no idea how busy their lives would be as two successful sons of one very successful Food Network star. In their own right Jamie and Bobby Deen have become celebrities in the food world. This page is just a sampling of how busy they have been and what they have planned for the future. This page will be updated as time goes on, so be sure and take a look from time to time.
The beginning of 2007 had Jamie and Bobby on the road filming new episodes of Road Tasted for The Food Network. They visited small businesses in Atlanta, GA, Miami, FL, Louisville, KY, Houston, TX and Philadelphia, PA. All this time on the road took its toll. Jamie and Bobby missed being away from home and The Lady & Sons restaurant. So they returned home and went back to the restaurant. At press time, no new episodes are to be shot, but next year is right around the corner. In the meantime, check out any episodes you missed on The Food Network.
Jamie and Bobby launched their first cookbook on April 3, 2007. The Deen Bros. Cookbook-Recipes from the Road was inspired by their travels with Road Tasted. The book was an instant hit and received rave reviews. The book tour took them all over the country during the spring and summer. Once they were home, they went to work on their next cookbook. Entitled Y’all Come Eat, this cookbook features Southern recipes from their childhood and new recipes with the Deen Bros. taste. Y’all Come Eat is currently the best selling special occasion cookbook on Amazon and the boys are thrilled at the reviews they have received.
Whatever Jamie and Bobby may be doing, they always have time for their mom! Jamie and Bobby have appeared individually and together on Paula’s Party and the Emmy award winning Paula’s Home Cookin’. They have also joined Paula on the road, and on stage, for her Paula Deen-Live show. Jamie and Bobby have also kept busy hosting several public, private and charity events across the country. When they are not traveling, you can find them at The Lady & Sons restaurant, greeting guests and managing the day-to-day operations.