A new book signing tour has been announced for Stephen King’s new novel “Under the Dome” set to be released this November 10th.
The tour will be taking place in the following cities:
- November 10 – NYC – The Times Center (this event is already sold out)
- November 11 – D.C. or Baltimore (TBD)
- November 13 – Atlanta
- November 16 – Sarasota (buy tickets – Golden Circle seats, best in house)
- November 18 – St. Paul, MN (buy tickets)
- November 19 – Toronto
- December 1 – Portsmouth, NH – The Music Hall
- December 2 – Manchester, VT – order tickets
From the Scribner catalog: Under the Dome
“On an entirely normal, beautiful fall day in Chester’s Mill, Maine, the town is inexplicably and suddenly sealed off from the rest of the world by an invisible force field. Planes crash into it and fall from the sky in flaming wreckage, a gardener’s hand is severed as “the dome” comes down on it, people running errands in the neighboring town are divided from their families, and cars explode on impact. No one can fathom what this barrier is, where it came from, and when—or if—it will go away.”
Featuring more than 100 characters facing a menacing supernatural element in their small Maine town, early reads are comparing Under the Dome to King’s classic epic, The Stand.