Forrest Griffin, one of the top UFC fighters, signing copies of Be Ready When the Sh*t Goes Down
8/3/10 7:00 PM at Book Revue – New York Avenue. Huntington, NY.
8/4/10 Noon at Borders Books – Broadway. New York, NY.
8/4/10 7:00 PM at BookEnds – East Ridgewood Avenue. Ridgewood, NJ.
8/5/10 7:00 PM at Barnes & Noble – Main Street. Exton, PA.
8/6/10 7:00 PM at Barnes & Noble – Eastridge Loop. San Jose, CA.
8/7/10 Noon at Barnes & Noble – Bay Street. Emeryville, CA.
8/9/10 7:00 PM at Borders Books – Camino Del Rio North. San Diego, CA.
8/10/10 7:00 PM at Borders Books – Torrance Blvd. Torrance, CA.
8/11/10 7:00 PM at Borders Books – Las Vegas Blvd. South. Las Vegas, NV.
Here is a brief description of this book:
Do you really need to buy this book? You gotta ask yourself one question: Are you going to be ready when the sh*t goes down? Here is a quick checklist:
1. Have you dug up your wife’s rose garden and built a fallout shelter, equipped with a prison where you can lock up annoying family members?
2. Have you mapped out an escape route to your safe zone?
3. Is there a vehicle of death sitting in your garage?
4. Have you filled your go bag with all the needed instruments, including waterproof matches, postapocalyptic goggles, and at least one sexual party favor?
5. Have you learned how to milk various types of animals, including a giraffe?
About the Author Forrest Griffin
Forrest Griffin is one of the top-ranked light-heavyweight mixed martial artists in the world. He won the first season of The Ultimate Fighter in 2005 and has been one of the most beloved UFC fighters ever since. He is the day man, fighter of the night man, and champion of the sun. He is also a master of karate and friendship for everyone. But calm down, ladies, Forrest and his main squeeze, Jaime, live in Las Vegas.