David Archuleta, “American Idol” finalist, signing copies of Chords of Strength
- 6/1/10 7:00 PM at BookEnds – East Ridgewood Avenue. Ridgewood, NJ
- 6/2/10 7:00 PM at Borders Books – Columbus Circle. New York, NY.
- 6/3/10 7:30 PM at Barnes & Noble – Smith Haven Mall. Lake Grove, NY.
- 6/5/10 2:00 PM at Barnes & Noble – Mall of America. Bloomington, MN.
- 6/7/10 Noon at Deseret Books – East South Temple. Salt Lake City, UT.
- 6/8/10 6:00 PM at Deseret Books – South 750 East. Orem, UT.
- 6/17/10 6:00 PM at Deseret Books – North 2nd East. Rexburg, ID.
About the book:
Singing sensation and American Idol favorite David Archuleta tells his inspiring personal story. Includes full-color photos!
A runner-up on American Idol and successful music artist, David Archuleta was named one of the “breakout stars of 2008” by Forbes magazine and landed the number two spot on the Billboard charts.
In Chords of Strength David shares his unexpected and inspiring journey, including how he overcame vocal cord paralysis to achieve his dream of being a singer. He reveals insecurities he felt about his voice-before he realized that he loved the way singing made him feel more than he disliked the way he sounded. In this personal memoir, David opens up about the strength he draws from his unshakable faith and unyielding family. He pays tribute to those who continue to inspire him and through their example help him believe in himself, his talent, and his abilities.
Intimate and uplifting, Chords of Strength allows a unique glimpse of the man behind the music and offers hope to anyone with a passion and a dream.
David Archuleta is a singer and songwriter who got his first big break on American Idol. He lives in Salt Lake City, Utah.