Drew Brees, Super bowl winning quarterback, signing copies of Coming Back Stronger
* 7/6/10 6:00 PM at BookEnds – East Ridgewood Avenue. Ridgewood, NJ.
* 7/10/10 9:00 AM at Barnes & Noble – Veterans Blvd. New Orleans, LA.
* 7/10/10 3:30 PM at Borders Books – St. Charles Avenue. New Orleans, LA.
* 7/24/10 10:30 AM at Barnes & Noble – Airport Blvd. Pensacola, FL.
* 7/25/10 3:00 PM at Borders Books – Bluebonnet Blvd. Baton Rouge, LA.
About “Coming Back Stronger”
When a potentially career-ending shoulder injury left quarterback Drew Brees without a team and faced with the daunting task of having to learn to throw a football all over again, coaches around the NFL wondered, would he ever come back? After Hurricane Katrina devastated New Orleans, leaving 85% of the city under water, many wondered, would the city ever come back? And with their stadium transformed into a makeshift refugee camp, forcing the Saints to play their entire 2005 season on the road, people questioned, would the Saints ever come back? It takes a special person to turn adversity into success and despair into hope—yet that is exactly what Super Bowl MVP Drew Brees has done—and with the weight of an entire city on his shoulders.
Coming Back Stronger is the ultimate comeback story, not only of one of the NFL’s top quarterbacks, but also of a city and a team that many had all but given up on. Brees’ inspiring message of hope and encouragement proves that with enough faith, determination, and heart, you can overcome any obstacle life throws your way and not only come back, but come back stronger.